Comment on page
- 1.Apply for a nitro enclave machine on AWS.
- 2.Configure the GitHub runner:
- 1.Settings → Actions → Runners → New self-hosted runner
- 2.Follow the instructions to configure the GitHub Runner
- 3.Download the Software Build Attestation Image.
- 4.Download the Attestation Build Tool.
build_attestation.ymlunder the project's
name: Software Build Attestation
- name: Checkout
- name: Build
attestation-build-tool build -output release.tar -nitro ~/ata-build-rust-latest.eif
- name: Release
build.jsonfile in the project.
The Attestation Build Tool is a compilation tool that runs within the Runner. It will be responsible for running the nitro enclave and performing the compilation, and generating the Attestation Report. It can be downloaded here.